2. answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones.
((the new questions will be on the bottom!!))
3. tag eleven people and link them to the post.
4. actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Darren Criss’ bed
I give you $2000. Go nuts. What will you spend it on?
Favourite stationary item?
Favourite TV show at the moment?
that’s difficult…. I don’t have one but a lot… still glee, teen wolf, mad men, sherlock, doctor who, my mad fat diary, ncis, criminal minds, rizolli and izles, white collar, downtown abbey, game of thrones, merlin, shameless………. i missed something i am sure of that
If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you go?
What’s your favourite time of day?
Ultimate birthday present?
3 dead aunts
death and snakes and strangers and people and men
Preferred amusement ride?
Pizza or Pasta?
Mac or PC?
1. What was the last book you read?
I was last reading Allegiant I think….
2. What is your opinion on onesies? Is it ever okay to wear one in public?
Yes. I wear whatever I want and I was out in public in enough Kigurumis I believe
3. If you had a pet pig, what would you name him/her?
I would never have a pet pig because I really don’t like pigs. Actually pigs are partially the reason why I am vegetarian…
4. What is your dream place to visit?
I have 3 - Seychelles, New York and Tokyo
5. Do you like cake? If so, favourite kind? If not, do you think there is a kind of cake out there that you will eat?
I love cake especially those you can eat on hot summer days… the fruitier the better!
6. If you could acquire one skill (that you aren’t already good at), what would it be?
Anything music. I love it. I love music really really much and it kind of kills me everyday that I am so talentless of anything music related. I was that kid that had to play the triangle in music class and still messed up.
7. How many people are there in your immediate family?
mom, dad, sis, and bro and cat and bff (yah I count the last too as my family as well)
8. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
When I am working again I will say dinner and when I am not working breakfast.
9. What song is most played in your iTunes?
I don’t have iTunes but I use a foobar player and since my mom is around a lot I listen to much Snow Patrol, especially Chasing Cars
10. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would just like to be invisible… or to kill people… either sounds good!
2. Name 3 colors you never want to see in an outfit!
3. If you can bring one dead character back to life - who and why?
4. Deo or perfume, choose one. the other will be destroyed and never exist again.
5. Are crows and raven the same animal?
6. There is a feather and a weight from the gym. You have to choose one to carry for the rest of your life BUT the oldest family member you have will carry the other item!
7. If you had a garden how would it look like?
8. Your parents are racist and you are not, will you stop loving them one day?
9. If you must shave one 5cmx5cm part anywhere on your head, where?
10. If you had the choice between an apartment on the 100th floor with no windows but a door (no lift, only stairs) or an apartment on the ground floor with only open windows and no locks. What would you choose?
11. You have a favourite band you are proud of but don’t like the music your friend is playing right now would you behave like a douchy snob and tell your friend how shitty their music is and how much better your music is or would you accept that no one is the same and wait till the song finished and then request that you two can listen to your music as well and take turns choosing?
“The phrase “Big girls need love too” can die in a fire. Fucking me does not require an asterisk. Loving me is not a fetish. Finding me beautiful is not a novelty. I am not a fucking novelty.”— bloodgutsandpussy.tumblr.com (via sarcastic-writer)
when I was in high school my AP english teacher told us we weren’t allowed to eat in class so I took that as a personal challenge to see what the most ridiculous thing I could eat in class without getting caught was so I started bringing soup to class and as soon as I’d crack the lid of my thermos the tiniest bit this football player that sat like 3 rows in front of me would going “I SMELL MEAT SOMEONE HAS SOUP” and no one ever believed him